Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hi Everyone,
Happy Holidays! I'm sorry I haven't updated for awhile... I've spent the last few months dedicated to my school assignments and I've had to do a lot of boring (in my opinion, anyway) photography. I've tried real estate, product photography, corporate, family, etc.
One thing I was happy to try out was fashion photography. We got to plan a shoot with fashion designers and actual models. I'm fairly happy with the photos, though I'd like to get back outdoors soon. The studio setting doesn't always provide the most exciting photographs.
Anyways, here are the results from the fashion shoot:






9 comments:

  1. Nice! Look forward to more in the new year! Whats your favorite thing to photograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!
    Firstblood- My favorite thing to photograph is definitely people. I find them the most interesting to photograph because they are all unique and have differing personalities... The shoot is always different depending on who I'm working with. It's a great way to get to know people, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find these women? Wonderful. You had me hooked at Pascal. I apologize if I spelled that wrong. Feed me more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing such information. Studio Lights Price In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your post, and you explain each and every point very well. Thanks for sharing such information. FM WhatsApp

    ReplyDelete