Monday, February 14, 2011

I did some shooting in the school studio on Saturday night.
It was good to practise using the studio lights again (it had been awhile), as well as try and get some new material for my portfolio. I'll be graduating from my photography program at the end of March, so I really need to be getting everything together!

Jul was my model and I had a lot of help from my friends and fellow classmates, Tony and Lisa. Lisa was the one who suggested the idea of shooting through fabric, and things just developed from there.

I'm really happy with these... It helps when you have a great team helping you out. 






6 comments:

  1. The fabric idea is stunning! Well done!

    http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Kate. I do like the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very creative approach. These are great. I could see using this in fashion photography. What I like best is your photos look like you and the models (friends) are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :)
    I do really like fashion photography and want to get into it more.

    We do have a great time, I have tons of shots of Jul laughing!

    ReplyDelete